Patch 0.0.3 - Dylan's Good Idea
New Site Features
- You can now edit completed Games, including changing outcomes and adding attendances after-the-fact
- Killing Contractors no longer un-RSVPs them from Games (this should solve any future Charon Coin issues).
Investigate your favorite areas with the new Investigate Area Effect!
- Who has been here?
- How old is this rock?
- Does a spooky ghost live here?
All these questions and more will be answered with your new Investigate Area Power.
Other Powers Changes
- Renamed Base Powers to Effects
- Added additional form fields to the Create and Edit Power pages to allow easier System Text customization.
- Power Badges (The things that appear on Character Sheets and the Stock Powers page) now fully display Enhancements and Drawbacks.
- Streamlined the layout of the Create and Edit Power pages.
- Sweat Equity: Regeneration no longer affects Body Exertion
- Emotional Capacity: Emotion Control now is a contested roll rather than just a roll to resist
This will blow your Mind
We wanted to differentiate more between the dullest and brightest. Social and mental Powers are now more effective overall, and Charisma is more desirable.
Mind is now equal to a Contractor’s Intelligence plus Charisma with a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 9
Asset and Liability Changes
We have reduced many Liability Values
We’re calling this event “The Experience Market Crash of 2021”
Please note: You will need to edit your Contractors and re-save them to see the new Exp value changes reflected on their sheets.
- Mute Liability value reduced from 4 points to 3 points
- Deaf Liability value reduced from 4 points to 3 points
- Blind Liability value reduced from 6 points to 5 points
- Notoriety Liability value reduced from 3 points to 2 points
- Absent-Minded renamed “Forgetful” reduced from 3 points to 2 points
- Enemies have been put into two categories. Instead of scaling from 1-5 enemies are either a 2 or 4 point Liability
But there were some winners:
- Hard Asset value reduced from 5 to 4
- Giftless Liability value increased from 9 to 10
- Clear Sighted Asset value reduced from 6 to 5, additionally the asset has been moved to Mental/Emotional instead of Restricted
Clarity at Last
A number of Assets and Liabilities felt unclear. These are now more crystalized.
- “Defective Sense” can only be taken for Sight, Hearing, or Smell
- Concentration now reduces all Mind Penalties by 2
- Clear Conscience now gives +2 Dice on Trauma Rolls)
- Daredevil no longer has a Difficulty requirement, but does not trigger in Combat
- Jaded now puts all rolls to sway your emotions at a -3 dice penalty. This includes Fascinate and Emotion Control
- Iron Will now puts all rolls to control your thoughts or actions at a -3 dice penalty. This includes Possession and Suggestion
- Light Sleeper now gives +1 Difficulty on any Power attempting to put you to sleep.
Some Assets and Liabilities felt that they were being overused, or slightly misused, and have been placed in the Restricted category to prompt more GM oversight.
- Dark Secret is now Restricted
- Prey Exclusion is now Restricted
- Deformity is now Restricted
- Code of Honor is now Restricted
- Unbondable has been removed… for the time being.
- Add an alert box on “restricted” assets to explain that they require Cell Leader approval.
- Fixed a typo in the Edit Scenario page: “Summay” -> “Summary”
- Rephrased the language of the “allocate improvement” page to be more clear which Contractors are eligible.
- Improved the appearance of the “Allocate Improvements” page.
- Added a link to edit Deceased Contractors’ Obituaries on the home page.
Love the update? Hate it? Experiencing issues? Send us Feedback!
Want to chat with other Contractors or join in on a Game? Join our growing community on Discord.