(Activating this Power requires a specific kind of item.)
- Subject to GM approval.
- Once per Day
(May only use this Power once per day.)
- Tunnel Vision
(While this power is active, you are at -2 dice to all Actions, and cannot Concentrate.)
- This means you cannot perform any actions which require your full attention, such as Committed Actions, as well as a number of Powers.
(Only usable when a certain condition is met. This condition must be severe enough that the Power is unusable the majority of the time.)
- Condition must be significant. Subject to GM approval.
- Unique Focus
(This Power takes the form of a specific, unique item, which can be borrowed, lost, or stolen.)
(Make a Trauma roll when you use this power)
- Long Cast
(This Power takes one minute to activate.)
(Activating requires you to take a Severity-1 Injury instead of Exerting your Mind or spending a point of Source.)
- You cannot use Armor to soak this damage.
(The communication only goes one way. Either you gain the ability to understand them, or they gain the ability to understand you, but not both.)
(You may only use this Power once per target per day.)
- Chit Chat
(This Power only lasts 60 seconds.)
(After this Power ends, you cannot move quicker than a walk for one minute and suffer a -1 dice penalty for an hour.)
(Using this Power consumes some material good in addition to its other costs.)
- The unit of material consumed per activation must be specified at power creation time. For example, "A quart of gasoline," or "a head's worth of human hair" etc. The amount should be proportionate to the difficulty to access the material. For instance, something you can get in town (gasoline, ink) should require a half gallon per activation, something abundant like water should require at least a gallon, something rare like mercury should require a cup or so.
(This Power causes a mutation that elicits a strong, negative social response from the average person in your World. The mutation is ALWAYS present and visible even if you are wearing long sleeves, pants, and shoes. Maximum one per Contractor)
- This mutation is ALWAYS present, even when the Power is not being used, and ALWAYS extreme and difficult to conceal. This mutation may complicate social situations at the GMs discretion. Maximum of one Power with the Monstrous Drawback per Contractor.
- Loud Mouth
(The communication occurs aloud in your native tongue and may be overheard or intercepted)