(Activating this Power requires a specific kind of item.)
- Subject to GM approval.
(Only usable when a certain condition is met. This condition must be severe enough that the Power is unusable the majority of the time.)
- Condition must be significant. Subject to GM approval.
- Unique Focus
(This Power takes the form of a specific, unique item, which can be borrowed, lost, or stolen.)
(You may only target yourself.)
(Your target must make a trauma roll to reap the benefits of this power)
(Make a Trauma roll when you use this power)
- After-care Instructions
(All of your treatments place the same, specific restriction on the patient. The restriction lasts a month, and if they ever break it, the treatment is immediately reversed.)
- This restriction should be a significant negative. For example: "the patient cannot travel more than 45 Mph," or "The patient cannot be soaked in water."
The patient is aware of this requirement.
(Healing a Battle Scar inflicts a Severity-2 Injury on your patient that must heal naturally.)
(After activating this Power, you cannot move quicker than a walk (max 15 feet per round) for one minute and suffer a -1 dice penalty for an hour.)
- Exhaustion penalties stack. If you activate this Power or another Power with Exhaustion, your penalty will continue to worsen.
- Function Over Form
(This power heals the Battle Scar but leaves a significant cosmetic effect that is obviously supernatural)
(Using this Power consumes some material good in addition to its other costs.)
- The unit of material consumed per activation must be specified at power creation time. For example, "A quart of gasoline," or "a head's worth of human hair" etc. The amount should be proportionate to the difficulty to access the material. For instance, something you can get in town (gasoline, ink) should require a half gallon per activation, something abundant like water should require at least a gallon, something rare like mercury should require a cup or so.
(This Power causes a mutation that elicits a strong, negative social response from the average person in your World. The mutation is ALWAYS present and visible even if you are wearing long sleeves, pants, and shoes. Maximum one per Contractor)
- This mutation is ALWAYS present, even when the Power is not being used, and ALWAYS extreme and difficult to conceal. This mutation may complicate social situations at the GMs discretion. Maximum of one Power with the Monstrous Drawback per Contractor.