(Using this Effect requires a specific kind of item.)
- Subject to Playgroup Leader approval. Drawing an accessible object (such as one in a holster) counts as a Quick Action (-2 dice), and removing something from a backpack or luggage requires a Full Action.
- Unique Focus
(This Power takes the form of a specific, unique item, which can be borrowed, lost, or stolen. You must use / wear this item as intended to use this Power.)
- Once per Day
(You may only use this Effect once per day.)
(This Effect is only available when a certain condition is met. This condition must be severe enough that this Gift is unusable the majority of the time.)
- The condition must be significant. Subject to GM approval.
- Tunnel Vision
(While this Effect is active, you are at -2 dice to all Actions and cannot Concentrate.)
- This means you cannot perform any actions which require your full attention, such as Committed Actions, as well as a number of Powers.
- Long Cast
(This Effect takes one minute to activate.)
(You must make a Trauma roll when you use this Effect.)
(If you fly higher than 30 feet in the air, you must roll Mind, Difficulty 7. If you fail, this Effect ends early and cannot be reactivated for an hour. Make this roll again at every interval of 30 feet off the ground (60 feet, 90 feet, etc).)
- Stuck in the Sky
(You cannot end this Effect early, and cannot come closer than 5 feet to the ground until the effect ends.)
(Activating this Effect requires you to take a Severity-1 Injury instead of Exerting your Mind or spending a point of Source.)
- You cannot use Armor to soak this damage.
(After this Effect ends, you cannot move quicker than a walk for one minute and suffer a -1 dice penalty for an hour.)
(Using this Effect consumes some material good in addition to its other costs.)
(Activating this Effect requires at least two committed Actions and involves intricate use of the arms, hands and either the voice or an object. If interrupted during activation, the Effect fails.)
- Just about any attempt to interrupt the ritual should be successful. Even neutral events (like a cat wandering up) may cause it to fail. GM's discretion.
If the cast time for the Power is longer than the minimum two actions required, the ritual must last for the entire cast time.
(Possessing this Power causes a mutation that elicits a strong, negative social response from the average person in your setting. The mutation is visible even if you are wearing long sleeves, pants, and shoes. Maximum one per Contractor.)
- This mutation is ALWAYS present, even when the Gift is not being used, and ALWAYS extreme and difficult to conceal. This mutation may complicate social situations at the GMs discretion. Maximum of one Gift with the Monstrous Drawback per Contractor.