(Activating this Power requires a specific kind of item.)
- Subject to GM approval.
- Tunnel Vision
(While this power is active, you are at -2 dice to all Actions, and cannot Concentrate.)
- This means you cannot perform any actions which require your full attention, such as Committed Actions, as well as a number of Powers.
- Unique Focus
(This Power takes the form of a specific, unique item, which can be borrowed, lost, or stolen.)
(Make a Trauma roll when you use this power)
(Can only be used on consenting targets.)
- Long Cast
(This Power takes one minute to activate.)
(If you leave the [[range]] during the duration of the power, the effect ends)
- Sympathetic Pain
(If the possessed body takes any damage, you do as well.)
- Mind Swap
(You switch places with the target you’re possessing instead of simply leaving your body behind.)
- What's Wrong
(Your inhabited body undergoes a physical and/or behavioral change for the duration of your possession that makes it obvious that something is seriously amiss.)
- Get Out!
(There is some common occurrence (flash of light, splashed by water, etc) that causes you to be ejected from your inhabited body.)
- Critical Failure
(Roll a single D10 when you activate this Power. If you roll a 1, you critically fail in a way that is extraordinarily dangerous. Failure should cause at least a Severity-4 Injury, a mutilating Battle Scar, or some other terrible consequence.)
- Contest of Will
(The possessed creature may Exert their Mind to kick you out of their body. You may Exert your Mind to counteract being kicked out.)
- This process is repeatable as many times as needed. But the Target may believe they have kicked you out after the first time.
(Activating this Power requires at least two committed Actions and involves intricate use of the arms, hands and either the voice or an object. If interrupted during activation, the Power Fails.)
- Just about any attempt to interrupt the ritual should be successful. Even neutral events (like a cat wandering up) may cause it to fail. GM's discretion.
If the cast time for the Power is longer than the minimum two actions required, the ritual must last for the entire cast time.
(Activating requires you to take a Severity-1 Injury instead of Exerting your Mind or spending a point of Source.)
- You cannot use Armor to soak this damage.
(After this Power ends, you cannot move quicker than a walk for one minute and suffer a -1 dice penalty for an hour.)
(This Power causes a mutation that elicits a strong, negative social response from the average person in your World. The mutation is ALWAYS present and visible even if you are wearing long sleeves, pants, and shoes. Maximum one per Contractor)
- This mutation is ALWAYS present, even when the Power is not being used, and ALWAYS extreme and difficult to conceal. This mutation may complicate social situations at the GMs discretion. Maximum of one Power with the Monstrous Drawback per Contractor.
- Power Struggle
(The target may Exert their Mind at any time. If they do, they may choose the next Action they take.)
- This Action is taken instead of your own. If in combat, the target may Exert their Mind at any time, regardless of imitative. This cannot be used to "cancel" an Action the possessor has already declared.
- Left Behind
(You do not have access to your Active Powers while possessing.)