Create a Signature Item Power
You have a signature item which is difficult to separate from you. If you do manage to lose it, you have a way of tracking it down.
NOTE: This Power can only be applied to items you already possess, such as those granted by other Gifts.
Passive. Always in effect. During a Downtime, you may recover your [[signature-item]] if it was lost or taken, or regenerate it if it was destroyed or damaged beyond repair. You may do this a maximum of [[times-recovered]] times.
If another Contractor is in possession of your signature item, a GM may require a side-game in order to recover the item during a Downtime.
- Homing Beacon (You are always aware of the direction and distance to the Signature Item)
- Palantir (If the Signature Item is touched by someone other than you, you are alerted as to the appearance of the creature touching it as well as their direction and distance at the moment of the touch)
- Indestructible (Signature Item is indestructible as long as you're alive.)
- Auto Recovery (If the Signature Item is lost, in tact, and in no one’s possession, it finds its way back to you during the next Downtime.)
- Collection (The protections offered by this Power extend to an additional item of your choosing.)
- Codependence (Every day this item is missing, you must make a Trauma roll, with the difficulty starting at 5 and increasing by 1 with each passing day.)
- Unrecoverable (Signature Item cannot be recovered by using a Gift on the “Times Recovered” parameter)
- Monstrous (This Power causes a mutation that elicits a strong, negative social response from the average person in your World. The mutation is ALWAYS present and visible even if you are wearing long sleeves, pants, and shoes. Maximum one per Contractor)
- This mutation is ALWAYS present, even when the Power is not being used, and ALWAYS extreme and difficult to conceal. This mutation may complicate social situations at the GMs discretion. Maximum of one Power with the Monstrous Drawback per Contractor.
Parameter - Times Recovered
Default Level: 0
Seasoned Threshold: 7
Veteran Threshold: 7
- Three Times
- Four Times
- Five Times
- Six Times
No Example Powers Yet