(Activating this Power requires a specific kind of item.)
- Subject to GM approval.
- Once per Day
(May only use this Power once per day.)
(Only usable when a certain condition is met. This condition must be severe enough that the Power is unusable the majority of the time.)
- Condition must be significant. Subject to GM approval.
- Unique Focus
(This Power takes the form of a specific, unique item, which can be borrowed, lost, or stolen.)
(Make a Trauma roll when you use this power)
(Activating this Power requires at least two committed Actions and involves intricate use of the arms, hands and either the voice or an object. If interrupted during activation, the Power Fails.)
- Just about any attempt to interrupt the ritual should be successful. Even neutral events (like a cat wandering up) may cause it to fail. GM's discretion.
If the cast time for the Power is longer than the minimum two actions required, the ritual must last for the entire cast time.
- Fan Dance
(Must retain Concentration to keep up the effect. While active, you are unable to do much besides move slowly, and if you are Injured or otherwise disrupted, the effect ends.)
- Biological Psychology
(This power only works on Living targets)
(After activating this Power, you cannot move quicker than a walk (max 15 feet per round) for one minute and suffer a -1 dice penalty for an hour.)
- Exhaustion penalties stack. If you activate this Power or another Power with Exhaustion, your penalty will continue to worsen.
(Activating requires you to take a Severity-1 Injury instead of Exerting your Mind or spending a point of Source.)
- You cannot use Armor to soak this damage.
- Dream Conduit
(The target’s dreams involve you. They reveal you to be the source of the sleep as well as some secret about yourself. The target is aware that the secret is true, even if the rest of the dream may be written off.)
- The exact nature of the dream is up to the GM unless the Dream Sculptor Enhancement has been taken.
- Sleep Paralysis
(Instead of falling asleep, the target remains conscious but cannot take any Actions for the duration. Their senses and memory work as normal.)
(Using this Power consumes some material good in addition to its other costs.)
- The unit of material consumed per activation must be specified at power creation time. For example, "A quart of gasoline," or "a head's worth of human hair" etc. The amount should be proportionate to the difficulty to access the material. For instance, something you can get in town (gasoline, ink) should require a half gallon per activation, something abundant like water should require at least a gallon, something rare like mercury should require a cup or so.
(This Power causes a mutation that elicits a strong, negative social response from the average person in your World. The mutation is ALWAYS present and visible even if you are wearing long sleeves, pants, and shoes. Maximum one per Contractor)
- This mutation is ALWAYS present, even when the Power is not being used, and ALWAYS extreme and difficult to conceal. This mutation may complicate social situations at the GMs discretion. Maximum of one Power with the Monstrous Drawback per Contractor.
(Instead of using this Power directly on a target, you must prepare it as a consumable material. Anyone who drinks or eats a full dose is fully affected by the Power and cannot make any resistance rolls. Prepared doses expire in 24 hours.)
- Preparing a Consumable dose takes one hour, but any number of doses may be prepared in that time.
Any activation-restricting Parameters must be at their default level (e.g. range), and few if any cast-restricting Drawbacks (e.g. long cast) can be taken.
This does not reduce Power activation costs, so if you prepare a dose before a Game, you will be Exerted as normal.
Any activation roll for this Power is made when the dose is consumed, not when it is prepared.
Minimum dose size is a thimble’s worth of fluid.
Any decisions about the Power’s behavior that you would normally make at cast time are made when the dose is prepared instead.
A prepared dose is a physical object that must be carried and may be lost, stolen, or given away.
Drawbacks around activating this Power (ritual, long cast time, etc) are restricted or apply to the dosing of the Power instead of its preparation.
If a partial dose is taken, the Power may be partially effective at GM’s discretion.