Create a Tools at Hand Power
You have some manner of access to a set of tools or the equivalent functionality at all times, without adding to your encumbrance. The category of these tools must be chosen at power creation (Surgeon tools, welding materials, carpentry tools, burlary tools, etc). This power can only replace mundane tools. As a rule of thumb, this power should not replace more tools than one could carry in a toolchest. It may not replace weapons by default (though certain tools can be used as makeshift weapons with normal effectiveness).
Passive, always in effect. You have access to the functionality of [[tools]]. Note that this covers the functionality of the tools and does not grant you the tools as objects themselves. You cannot use this Power to satisfy the requirements of the Focus Drawback.
- Arsenal (You may replace weaponry with this Power. Be sure to name the subclass of weaponry: firearms, melee weaponry, etc.)
- Sharable (Your tools can be shared with teammates.)
- Not required if you have chosen the Unique Focus Drawback.
- Spool (You are able to produce cordage, fastening tape, or adhesive that can be used and left laying around. Limit to roughly 500m per day)
- Focus (Activating this Power requires a specific kind of item.)
- Subject to GM approval.
- Conditional (Only usable when a certain condition is met. This condition must be severe enough that the Power is unusable the majority of the time.)
- Condition must be significant. Subject to GM approval.
- Unique Focus (This Power takes the form of a specific, unique item, which can be borrowed, lost, or stolen.)
- Active (This Power is no longer passive. Spend an Action and Exert your Mind to activate it for one hour.)
- Monstrous (This Power causes a mutation that elicits a strong, negative social response from the average person in your World. The mutation is ALWAYS present and visible even if you are wearing long sleeves, pants, and shoes. Maximum one per Contractor)
- This mutation is ALWAYS present, even when the Power is not being used, and ALWAYS extreme and difficult to conceal. This mutation may complicate social situations at the GMs discretion. Maximum of one Power with the Monstrous Drawback per Contractor.
No Example Powers Yet